We take care of our guests
The health of our clients and workers comes first, which is why at Hotel Monte Rozas we are taking all possible measures to avoid any possibility of contagion within the hotel, by sanitizing and disinfecting all our facilities.
To this end, we have implemented a strict entry control into the building that includes the disinfection of hands and footwear for all who visit us, with the use of a mask being mandatory in the common areas of the hotel and restaurant at all times. Compliance with all established health safety requirements is essential to access the facilities.
Our protocol is based on:
- Safety signage through specific posters in all the common areas of the hotel reminding us of the need to maintain a safe distance.
- Integral disinfection of rooms by ozone and virucidal cleaner.
- You can request additional amenities at reception.
- Single-use tablecloth.
- Hydroalcoholic gel dispensers in common areas.
- Washing bed and bath linen at high temperatures.
- Removal of decorative elements from rooms.
- We increased the frequency of ventilation system inspections and decontamination protocols.
- Constant disinfection of common areas and contact points.
- Concierge service by phone or email to avoid contact.
- Disinfection of supplier entrances.
- All hotel workers have the necessary material to carry out their work with all health guarantees (mask, hydroalcoholic gel, screens at the counter).
- All suppliers that access the hotel do so following the necessary security measures.